How to Choose a House Painter Louisville KY
Picking a painter for you home can be a difficult decision especially if you want the job done right! There are some obvious tips that you should look at first.
- Credentials: Better Business Bureau (bbb.org)
- Online Reviews: Check online reviews to see what others have to say
- References: See if there are references available that you can contact
After you do your initial research you can begin asking for estimates. When you begin to receive your estimates it is important to look for key information. The estimate should include:
- Material Costs
- Brand of materials
- Number of Coats of Primer and Paint
- The surface area which will be primed and painted
- Any other repairs to drywall or etc.
Communicate Your Expectations
Once you choose the contractor be sure that they fully understand your what you are looking for. If you do not communicate with your painter there’s a good chance you may not get what you want. A great example is deciding if you are okay with some imperfections such as uneven surfaces. If you want imperfections from previous paint jobs you will need to communicate that before your contractor begins the work.
When the work is completed be sure to go behind your contractor to make sure everything was completed to your satisfaction.